Targeted Behavioral Health Care
Proactive, proprietary, science-based, identification and stratification of high risk/high cost patients using claims and Rx data mining.
Outreach to engage patients in integrated care and set appointments with primary care and behavioral health clinician (psychiatrists and therapists).
Primary care and behavioral clinicians render diagnoses, provide coordinated treatment and e-prescribe, enabled by technology. Clinicians understand patients on holistic level and serve as agent and advocate within health system.
Robust measurement and reporting on:
Longitudinal behavioral health progress; inpatient (re-)admission and ED avoidance; quality; medical and behavioral health costs; care gap closures; patient, caregiver and provider satisfaction; physical outcomes.
Value We Bring
- Improved physical and behavioral health
- Care by their own providers from anywhere
- Secure access to medical records and health information
- Greater personal engagement with primary care and behavioral health providers
- Improved productivity
- Better patient engagement and satisfaction
- Improved adherence to treatment plans
- Optimize digital medicine for integrated patient care
- Lower delivery cost
- Continuity of care for all patients
- Reduced unnecessary, avoidable utilization (IP, ER) and costs
- Precise, predictable care for high-risk individuals
- Improved population health
- Enhanced care quality and patient access
Leverage digital technology to continuously enhance the patient experience while improving quality of care delivered.
Acquire and use lifelong health and wellness data to be: Predictive, Preventive, Personalized, Participatory.
Enable providers to digitally execute the complete medical process: evaluate, diagnose, treat and follow patients anywhere.